Thursday, July 27, 2006

In other first world news...


This just in: Prince is officially on the market and ready to be scooped up! Lucky for me I'm dead-ringer for Miss. Vanity--like, around the eyes. Holla' at me, P, when you get off tour!....
Word is that "Miss. Toni Childs", played by one, Jill Marie Jones, will NOT be returning to "Girlfriends" this Fall! I suspect foul play. I'm not naming names or anything, but that diva/drama shit is hereditary, no? Ms. Ross...would you like to make a comment at this time or should all inquiries be referred to your publicist? But seriously, wtf is up with "Girlfriends" not being on DVD yet? I am so sick of the "SATC" DVD value meals that come out like, weekly. I want some "GF" reruns I can watch with my Moms when I go home to visit. Damn....
Here is the c.d. cover of Kelis' upcoming LP, "Kelis Was Here." I swear, that girl is just inventive and nuts and wonderful and we were clearly separated at birth. She's like fucking King Midas: everything she touches, just turns to gold....



Here's a little candid of B, my new-found BFF: love the hair, hate the outfit...par usual. If I had her kind of money, you couldn't pull me out of bed unless you were going to immediately put me in some Marc Jacobs or Phillip Lim or Stella McCartney. That's just how I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home